We are looking forward to our all-church meeting this weekend. It's happening on Sunday afternoon at 4 pm at Church@33. For those of you interested in more of the financial details, there will be a financial pre-meeting at 3 pm.
We have a lot of exciting things on the agenda:
- The budget will be presented for 2018/19 for ratification.
- We will hear a report on how our faith portion has proceeded, as we implemented our 20/20 giving vision.
- You will hear about staffing developments in the campuses and staff changes.
- We will also hear about renovations at Church@33.
- The board will feedback on their recommendation concerning women and eldership.
We would ask that as many church members and attendees would come and join us as we celebrate what God has done and will do.
Each of our pastors have also contributed to a "Spring Report" - sharing what God has been doing across the Willow Park Church network over the past few months. I hope you'll take the time to read it.
Read the Spring Report here!
See you on Sunday!
- Pastor Phil