Saturday, June 15, 2019, 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Men join us for a great day of fishing and friendly competition at this year’s Fishing Derby! Bring your own boat and supplies. If you are in need of anything we will be pairing people up with men that are bringing up their own stuff.
- 7:30 am : Registration opens (at Cabin #6 by the boat launch)
- 8:00 am : Derby starts promptly (if you will be late, contact Steve to pre-register)
- 5:00 pm : Derby ends sharply (if we do not get your submissions in by 5 pm it will not count)
- 5:00 pm : Deep fried turkey supper
- 6:00 pm : Awards ceremony and prizes
- 7:00 pm : “Cowboy Church” testimonies and worship
- 8:00 pm : Head home or stay overnight for fun by the fireside
RV / Boat Rentals:
If you wish to book a camping site or a boat from Dee Lake Resort, please specify that you are with the Willow Park fishing derby.
- If you need to book a cabin or RV site (minimum 2 nights for a cabin) for Friday and Saturday night there are some still available but book soon. To book, click here for information
- If you want to rent a boat, click here for information
- If you need to get your fishing licence click here
Register online or at the church office.
For more information, contact Steve Johnson at .
Map & Directions to Dee Lake:
Entering Lake Country (Winfield) from the south, turn right at the first set of lights (Beaver Lake Road). Follow Beaver Lake Road up the mountain and turn left just before entering the Beaver Lake resort. Follow Dee Lake Road until you reach Dee Lake resort. (24 KM)