Every Tuesday, from 02/25/2020 to 04/21/2020, 6:30 PM - 8:45 PM
The Marriage Course is for any couple who are wanting to invest in their relationship, whether you have been together 1 or 61 years and whether you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
This course is happening Tuesday nights, February 25-April 21, 6:30-8:45 pm at Willow Park Church South.
Many say it feels like a date night. You will be served a dessert, whilst listening to practical talks via DVD, that are informative and fun. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
The evening will be hosted by Lyndon & Laura Thomas who attend Willow Park Church South. They were high school sweethearts and are happily married with 3 grown children. They are presently learning to navigate the new stage of being "empty nesters".
The cost for the course is $70 (per couple).
For more information, please email Nicolle or call the church office at 250-765-6622.
Be sure to register early, as this course is limited to 15 couples.